Learn to Adjust Picture Size on your Galaxy S9
If you are an Android lover, then you probably know the fact that Samsung Galaxy S9 has the best camera of any smartphone in the market. How could you miss that? Despite of the fact that the settings menu for your S9’s camera may seem a little intimidating at first, there is a world of wonders out there. The question is, where can you start?
I always invite you to take a closer look at some of these settings and features and this Galaxy S9 smartphone comes as no exception. For example, one of the things you need to set right is the picture sizes. In other words, I am talking about adjusting to the right resolution of the camera for the best picture quality ever. After making the necessary changes, you can start taking photos just in the same way you do it now.
Anyway, I want you to know that the selected picture size settings will only be active for the photos you take at that moment. So, once the camera app is closed and launched again, it will return to its default picture sizes which are 12M for the rear camera and the 5M for the front camera.
Learn to Adjust Picture Size on your Galaxy S9:
- To adjust these options, just open your camera app and tap the gear icon in the bottom-left corner;
- In the camera app, you must find the picture size from the top left corner of the screen;
- Tap on the picture size settings icon;
- After that, select your preferred camera picture size from the options provided;
- The rear camera has the following options – 3.7M, 4.7M, 6.2M, 9.1M (with two different ratios), as well as 12M;
- There are also no less than three options to choose from for the front camera; 3.7M, 3.8M, 5M;
- Make your choice for the optimal picture size.
Was this tutorial helpful? The comments section is always waiting for those like you! And if you have your own tips about this S9 device, feel free to share them with all of us in the same comments area below.