Grab Samsung Experience 10 Night Theme on your Galaxy S9
There is no secret that Samsung Experience 10 based on Android 9 Pie is in the works and name me one Samsung user who doesn’t dream of getting it. What I know and I have to admit is that Samsung has been unexpectedly slow to update their long portfolio of smartphones. It usually takes around 6 months for the company to update any of their flagship devices to the latest version of Android, but now we’ve got our hands on a very early build for the Samsung Galaxy S9 device, therefore some goodies are waiting for you.
Samsung will most likely be ready to release a beta version of its Samsung Experience 10 for your handset along with other flagships by the end of the year, but why waiting that long when you could spice things a little bit right now? I am talking about a Samsung Experience 10 Night Theme available for the Samsung Galaxy S9 model and based on the leaked build of Samsung Pie UI elements in the upcoming Samsung Experience 10.
Well, it’s the XDA Recognized Themer envy~ who has managed to bring many some of visual changes that you are eager to get to the Android Oreo-based Samsung Experience 9.0 on the Samsung Galaxy S9. I must though warn you that I am talking about a simple perfect black theme, so don’t get your hopes too high, but it’s a start, that’s for sure!
You also get black AMOLED backgrounds with less white bubbles and multi-colored primary color per apps, but note that the rounded corners for notifications on Android 8.1 Oreo don’t work, at least not yet.
Grab Samsung Experience 10 Night Theme on your Galaxy S9:
- First of all, download the theme APK file: envPIE4OREO_NightTheme.apk is waiting for you;
- Now, you must install it like as a normal APK file. Please note that the installation may take a little longer than usual;
- Go to the Theme app and apply the default theme, if you are not already on it;
- Now, go to Wallpapers and Themes option in Settings;
- You should see the new theme here;
- Apply the trial (don’t worry; it isn’t actually a trial at all);
- You just have to restart the phone once the theme is applied for the changes to take effect.