How to Setup Notification Reminder on Galaxy S9
Is your phone blowing up with notifications all the time? About half the time they are not even useful and that is why many of you are looking for a way to disable app notifications on your Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone. Yes, of course that it doesn’t matter that you have such a fancy phone as things still happen in the same way. What about the notifications that truly matter to you?
Plenty of users choose to setup a Notification Reminder on Galaxy S9 and I see their point too. When you decide to turn on notification reminder on your Samsung S9, the handset will play a sound or vibrate when you get notifications or when you have an unread notification.
The Notification Reminder can be set for specific apps to provide crucial notifications that you cannot afford missing in any circumstances, day or night, so I know that many of you might find it useful. Here’s how to take advantage of this reminder:
How to Setup Notification Reminder on Galaxy S9:
- First of all, you must go to settings or swipe down notification panel and tap on Settings gear icon;
- Tap on Accessibility;
- Then, you have to scroll through the available options to locate the option for More Settings;
- Tap on the Notification Reminder in the More Settings window;
- Tap on Turn on;
- Remember that for every app that you need to set the Notification Reminder features, you will need to toggle the corresponding switch on. This includes apps such as Gmail and Facebook Messenger, among others;
- What better time than this one to customize the Notification Reminder settings by adjusting the reminder interval? By default, the set reminder interval time is 1 minute, but you can change the notification reminder interval time from the given options – 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minute.
There you have it, guys. Things are better now, right?
Do you still have questions about this procedure? Just let me know your thoughts in the below comment section.