How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
If you own the Galaxy S9 Plus and want to learn more about the hard reset procedure, you should better keep on reading. I don’t know what brought you here in the first place, but there are times when such an operation is the wisest thing to do in order to reclaim control over your handset. Yes, I know that Samsung’s TouchWiz is one of the more stable Android-based platforms out there, but software glitches are not out of the question and most of them can be solved in such a manner.
Even more, sometimes you’re put in a position where you need to bring it back to the state you found it, be it not only due to certain bugs that might scare you, but also if you want to sell your device. If you’re factory resetting the Galaxy S9 Plus handset prior to selling it or if this remains your phone, it really doesn’t matter, but you still have to take a backup.
Yes, I strongly advise you to back up all the important files before you decide to reset your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. You can do it by just going into the settings options and picking the backup and reset option. Even if you don’t do that, the operation here described deletes all your personal files, information, apps, data and other files you saved or got saved in the phone’s internal storage, so don’t say that you have not been warned:
How to Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Start by turning your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus off;
- With the Galaxy S9 Plus powered off, press and hold the Volume Up, Power, and Bixby buttons;
- You will see an Android icon popup, so it’s time to release all keys;
- Select the data reset option after you find it. Do this by using the Volume down and when done choose it by using the Power button;
- Select the yes option and once you do, the smartphone will take a few minutes for the action to complete;
- When you restart you’ll have to set up the smartphone again.
Do you need any help with that? I am always open to your problems, questions and suggestions, so feel free to contact me by using the comments section from below.