Find Apps that Drain Battery on Galaxy S9
The Korean company Samsung took no chances when it comes to the Galaxy S9 device. Even if changes are impressive, the handset comes with the same battery capacity as its predecessor and there are several complains when it comes to endurance on a charge from flagships with QuadHD resolution displays.
The limited battery life easily turns into a problem, but even in such conditions Samsung loads its flagships with features, and as a result, there’s a considerable amount of content that’s pre-installed on the Galaxy S9 too. Well, the company has its own version of a calendar, messages, and not only and while these cannot be disabled, you can get rid of a lot of pre-installed apps.
Based on your particular variant, you may also see carrier bloatware, but thankfully, you should be able to disable or uninstall some of these apps from your device. If you find that the battery on your S9 is getting depleted faster than usual, then the first step is to isolate the issue and find the apps that drain battery of the Galaxy S9. After all, you must keep in mind that it’s very important to take care of your Samsung Galaxy S9 battery since it is built-in inside the device, unlike the past Galaxy models and that’s your only chance.
How to Find Apps that Drain Battery of the Galaxy S9:
- For the start, you need to switch on your Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone;
- After that, get to the Home screen to navigate the menu;
- At this point, you have to tap on the Battery option;
- Then, you have to click on the “Unusual battery consumption” from the provided options;
- You will then see a list of apps that are using most of the battery life of your phone, so you have the access you need to close them one by one if you know that a certain app is really killing most of your battery life. Do it with no hesitation!