Learn to Solve Red Eye on your Galaxy S9 Device
No, I don’t read your mind, yet in this tutorial, I’m going to show you a step-by-step guide on how you can remove red eye in photos from your Galaxy S9 device. As you can imagine, red eyes in photos is a very common problem almost everyone who uses a mobile phone or a proper camera to take photos faces at a certain point and your Galaxy handset comes as no exception to that.
Apps such as NiceEyes Color Changing let you remove red eyes and change them back to not only the normal black color, but any other color, yet there is no way to do that and still maintain a natural look to the edited photos. That’s the truth, no matter what the developers might claim. Things are different with PicSay Pro which is indeed amazing for fixing red eye problem in photos in Android, yet it costs around $3 and not all of you want to pay for solving such an issue.
Therefore, the option here provided is the very best. The “red-eye correction” camera functionality can correct and get rid of all the red eyes in the photos in your Galaxy S9 camera gallery.
That is how you can remove red eye effortlessly:
Learn to Solve Red Eye on your Galaxy S9 Device:
- First of all, you need to turn on your Samsung Galaxy S9 device;
- Go to the photo Gallery app;
- While here, select the picture which has the red eyes on it that you would like to fix;
- Then, you have to tap on your screen to bring up the options;
- From the given options, select the Photo Editor;
- Proceed to the Portrait;
- Tap on Red Eye and wait while the feature does its job and corrects the red eyespots in the picture;
- As a tip, you may need to direct the feature where to correct by highlighting the exact red eye spots on the picture.
The above mentioned steps have probably fixed the red eye problem in photos taken with your Android handset. Do you know any other tips? Share them with us if you do.