Delete Gmail Account from LG Optimus L7
Your Gmail account can feel like an extension of you, and there’s a good chance you’ve had the very same account for as far back as you can remember. But even in such a case, deciding to delete your Gmail account is not out of the question. You may have opened a Gmail account to synchronize it to your phone and you don’t have the use of it.
Or, there are cases when you simply want to try out something new or a fresh start sounds better, so here’s how to delete your Gmail account from the LG Optimus L7 device.
Well, I can assure you that closing your Gmail account and deleting the mail is a straightforward task and here I am to guide you. There are though some consequences you should know about before doing such a thing.
Once it’s deleted, you cannot get it back, even if you change your mind. Before deleting your Gmail, verify that this email address is no longer attached to your bank, Amazon, account, or other important accounts because there’s no way to forward emails sent to your email address once it’s been deleted. So, you should better go to your most important accounts first and change the contact email address on them.
Delete Gmail Account from your LG Optimus L7:
- The first thing that you have to do is to go to the Settings;
- After that, scroll down to the Customization section;
- Now, you must tap on Accounts;
- Then, tap Google;
- You will see a new menu which includes an option called Remove account. Tap it;
- Then, you will be asked to confirm your selection, so you know what you have to do;
- Once you’ve done this, you’ll receive an email at the address you entered asking you to click a link and confirm that you do indeed want to do away with your Gmail account for good. Keep in mind that you cannot undo this step. After you click this, your Gmail account and messages are gone;
- Up to this point, people who mail your old Gmail address will receive a delivery failure message, so you should better announce a new or alternate old address to desired contacts.