Make the Note 9 Edge Panel Transparent
The Samsung Note 9 device is a fantastic choice in terms of both hardware and software, but, let’s face it, as useful as Edge Panel is, the truth is that the handle on the edge of your home screen doesn’t have what we’d call a pleasant look.
It’s a matter of look and nothing more than that, I know it, but if you’re shelling out a little fortune for a new smartphone, it would be great to make some adjustments to better suit your preferences. Don’t you agree?
Thankfully, there’s a way to hide it without compromising all the features that Edge Panel provides. Making the Note 9 Edge Panel transparent gives you a different feeling, being a more refined and pleasant look, so you’ve got to try this tip on your handset too. You can therefore set the transparency to the highest and maximized the size, so swiping from the edge will still bring out the panel, which will now look hidden, but this must not necessary be your option too.
If you’re not a fan of this configuration, just feel free to have your very own play around time with the options and see what works for you and what not
Make the Note 9 Edge Panel Transparent:
- At first, you have to slide out the panel from the edge of the screen;
- Then, you must tap the gear icon on the bottom left;
- After that, tap the three vertical dots on the top right;
- Go to Edge panel handle;
- While here, choose to put the Edge Panel on the left or right edges of the screen;
- Now you’re in the right place to make the required adjustments, so do not hesitate to increase its size and transparency to your liking;
- Once you’re done, just hit the Back button and all your changes will be saved.
And if you need any help with the steps above, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my very best to get you back on track. That’s a promise!