Remove Instagram Integration with Facebook
Being able to share this content across multiple platforms is a trend these days. And one of the best ways to do that is to link Instagram to Facebook. We have already showed you how to link your Instagram and Facebook accounts using the Instagram app for Android and you are no stranger to the advantages of such a procedure. Doing so practically lets you post the pics and videos you take or edit using the Instagram app directly to Facebook.
And the truth is that Facebook has a much larger user base than Instagram, so you could reach more people as it increases the number of eyes on your visual content. However, if you’re using Instagram for both personal and business accounts, remember to modify these settings every time you want to change where your photos are being posted. This could easily become annoying and here you are, looking for a way to remove Instagram Integration with Facebook.
Here I am too, eager to help if this is truly your wish and you’re ready to leave behind the advantages.
Remove Instagram Integration with Facebook:
- To begin, you must tap the three horizontal lines in the upper-right corner of your profile;
- Now, you have to tap Settings at the bottom of your display;
- After that, you have to scroll through the list of options and tap Linked Accounts under the Privacy and Security subheading;
- While here, it’s time to tap Facebook. Assuming you’re connected to a Facebook account already, the icon will be blue and the name associated with the account will be displayed to the right;
- The next page will give you some additional options regarding your account, but you already know what you want: to unlink your account, so just tap Unlink Account at the bottom of the page;
- Do not hesitate to confirm your decision in the resulting pop-up window and you are good to go.
Congrats! That was all you had to do! Let me know if you need any extra help!