Realme C1 Frozen or Stuck Screen: How to Fix the Issue
Your Oppo device is just a computer packed into a smaller shell. And just like any other type of computer, it can freeze, crash, or just hang up when everything seems to be working fine. Many Realme C1 users are dealing with a frozen or stuck screen and I get their worries. This is though a very common issue with all phones running on the Android operating system and it is normal to happen every once in a while on your Oppo handset too.
If your device freezes, stops responding, or is stuck with the screen on, one of the steps below could fix the issue. Yes it could be more than a software glitch, but don’t panic just yet, there is hope.
Be it a rogue app, or just a device telling you that it needs a break, one of these Android tips will hopefully help you out.
If not, if you purchased your mobile phone new, then you are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
Fix Realme C1 Frozen or Stuck Screen:
- Firstly, while there are many things that might contribute to your phone being frozen, a simple restart could easily fix the problem. However, this Android tip will only work for those times when your device is still responding to you;
- If you are only experiencing the issue in a particular app, then do not blame your phone for that. The app needs the update or further optimization for the particular device model. When the app is not working properly, force close it from Settings menu. Go to Settings, open the Apps sub menu and choose from the list the app that is being dead. Tap on the Force Close option to shut down the app completely;
- If you are getting stuck on the default apps such as Phone, or the camera app, I have another suggestion for oy. Go to Setting > Apps > Default apps, then choose the app you are getting issues with and clear its cache;
- System updates always bring improvements that could fix your issue. To check for and install system updates:
- Open your device’s Settings app;
- Near the bottom, tap System;
- Then, hit Advanced and System update;
- You’ll see your update status. Follow any steps on the screen.
- Lastly, a factory reset or phone format could help you get rid of the issue. As I always tell you, when everything else fails, factory restore definitely does the job. However, it does come with data loss, so a backup is mandatory.
If you are encountering any similar issues on your Realme C1 then do let me know in the comments section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you.