How to Find Serial Number on Oppo Realme C1
Chinese smartphone maker Realme debuted as a sub-brand of Oppo earlier, and now the company is a completely separate entity altogether. Realme C1 is their amazing budget smartphone, which comes with a 6.2-inch screen full HD+ notched screen and a decent Snapdragon 450 octa-core SoC, the massive 4,230mAh battery being such a nice addition along with those dual cameras.
Priced at Rs 6,999, the Realme C1 brings premium design and good specifications for the money, that’s for sure! Is this your choice too? Good for you! And since you are looking for a way to find its Serial Number, here I am to help. All Android devices will have the Model Number and Serial number on the device itself somewhere, usually on the back closer to the bottom. Sometimes it’s hard to read because of the color of the product, and the text can be small on phones, tablets and wearables. Or, maybe you cannot see it at all.
That’s your case too, so check the box the device came in, as the Serial Number will be there too. And if you no longer have it, remember that your Oppo Realme C1 phone has the Serial Number embedded in the battery area too. This easily solved the problem, I am sure of that!
Find Serial Number on Oppo Realme C1 (method 1):
- To begin with, switch your Oppo Realme C1 off;
- You can now take away the back cover of your phone along with the battery;
- Be sure that you will come across a sticker sort of white label attached to it on the back side of the battery. There is where you will find the serial number of your device.
You may also apply this procedure to get the same result:
Find Serial Number on Oppo Realme C1 (method 2):
- Firstly, go to the Settings of your Oppo Realme C1;
- Up next, search for About Device and tap on it. In the About Device tab, you will see the option of Status;
- In the status tab, you must scroll down until you see the Serial Number;
- On some devices, at times, you will have to click on the More has given Option before going to About Device, which contains the serial number of your device.
If you come across any difficulties while applying the above steps, let me know. I will do my best to help!