How to Use Dual Messenger on your Galaxy S9 Plus
The Dual messenger app feature is helpful if you want to use two separate accounts for the same app and this is also possible in your Galaxy S9 Plus handset. Yes, your Galaxy S9 Plus comes with this special Dual Messenger capability letting you use two different accounts with one chatting app.
Using dual apps is really helpful for all those users who want to keep personal and business life separately and it is perfect to discover that the Samsung’s Dual Messenger feature will work easily with the apps that you need every day such as: Facebook, Viber, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Skype, Telegram with more to be added in future.
And don’t forget that the second instance app can be easily identified by the orange mark that’s placed on top of the original app’s icon.
How to Use Dual Messenger on your Galaxy S9 Plus:
- For the start, you need to open Settings in your Galaxy S9 Plus device. You can head onto the settings of your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Settings either by pulling down on the notification bar and tapping on the settings icon or directly open the settings app from the App drawer;
- Tap on Advanced features;
- Then, you need to tap on Dual messenger;
- Here you will find a list of all the available apps: whenever you install new apps in your Galaxy S9 Plus device, if they are compatible with dual messenger, then they are automatically added to this available apps list without any effort coming from your part;
- Here you can also see a Contact selection: if you install another messenger app, select separate contacts for your second apps;
- Don’t hesitate to turn on the toggle for the app which you want to use as dual app.
Now, you can enjoy the same app using two separate accounts in your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus device as you finally have the chance to keep your accounts for work and home separate, but on the same phone.