How to Connect Realme C1 to Smart TV
We are all aware that Android is a very self-sufficient platform and performs many operations on its own. Just sending messages and making calls is not why the smartphones are for now and even an affordable handset such as Realme C1 is the proof of that. Are you looking for a way to connect your Realme C1 to Smart TV?
You’ve found it! Does the Realme 1 phone really support screen mirroring? Of course it does! Your phone could be perfect for you when it comes to watching films or reviewing some old photos. Bigger crowds call though for a bigger screen and you know it.
Then, this guide will show you the way, but not before taking care of some important aspects:
- Verify that your Realme phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network;
- Your Oppo handset must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast;
- You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast enabled the app. Just pay Google Play Store a visit to make sure of that.
As you see, this has nothing to do with drowning in a sea of cables or following tricky steps that could turn your Realme C1 smartphone into a brick. Waste no more time and simply follow the steps here provided to successfully cast your screen:
How to Connect Realme C1 to Smart TV:
- At first, you need to open a Chromecast enabled app;
- Tap on the Cast button with inactive cast extension. Note that the cast button isn’t found in the same place on all the Chromecast enabled apps;
- Then, choose the device that you would like to connect to;
- The cast button will turn to color when you are connected and you can now select the app such as Google Music, Browser, YouTube and so on that looks for the Cast Icon;
- You can now cast the movies, videos and also the TV shows that you love directly to your TV;
- In order to stop casting, just click on the Cast button and then disconnect.