There is no reason to deny that one of the most advanced smartphones ever created up to this moment is Samsung Galaxy S5. We love its options and features that let us perform multiple tasks, but not all of them are enabled by default. One of the best examples for that is Samsung’s Galaxy S5 personalized predictions on keyboard and here we have more details about that.
It is true that this smartphone comes with an amazing virtual keyboard (one of the best that we have ever seen), but you could enjoy using it even more if you tweak a few settings. The keyboard suggests words as you type, but there are several times when the prediction doesn’t correspond to reality, so you should allow the software to analyze your word patterns from emails and /or posts in Facebook, Twitter or Gmail and not only.
With this function enabled, it will be easier than ever to use the handset’s keyboard, so here’s what you have to do:
How to Enable Personalized Predictions on your Galaxy S5 Keyboard:
- Select Sound from the settings menu;
- Then also tap “Vibration intensity”;
- On the Haptic feedback option, slide your finger all the way to the right;
- After that, you have to tap OK;
- Toggle “Vibrate when tapped” to on under “Samsung Keyboard” if it is off;
- Go to “Language and Input” in the settings menu;
- Tap the gear icon to the right of “Samsung keyboard”;
- Also tap “Predictive Text”;
- Toggle “Personalized data” to on if it is off;
- Now, you must select “Learn from Gmail;
- Log into your Gmail account if necessary (if you are prompted to do so);
- Tap Accept to give the keyboard permission to learn from your Gmail account;
- Repeat steps 10 through 12 for Facebook, Twitter and all the other accounts that you might have.
Just as we have told you before, the Samsung keyboard will use your previous posts and emails to learn about the words and phrases you frequently use and make much more accurate predictions when you type. Have you succeeded?
Thanks for coming here and don’t forget to write in case of having any question on the topic. We’ll get to you as soon as possible!