Have you heard that Samsung may start rolling out the Android 4.3 update for its Galaxy Note 2 in the near future? This update is not officially released, but things happen much faster that you are expecting, as long as the Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 XXUEMK4 build has been already leaked and it is spreading all over the Internet as we are speaking. We want to be sure that you understand the fact that it isn’t yet the final firmware image, but it can be considered one of the final test builds which means that there won’t be any major changes in the following builds excepting some bug fixes.
What are the improvements that we are talking about in this case? Well, it looks like this update is prepared to offer us a totally new user interface which is almost similar to the Galaxy Note 3, also borrowing a few features from the popular Galaxy Note 2 such as Samsung Wallet or Samsung Knox enterprise security suite. So, you will have the possibility to enjoy this inspired security solution which offers you a secure container that separates data from work and life. Like that, you can manage your private data as you want, while your company has control over the work data. We consider that the perfect idea for those who use their personal mobile device at work too and all the problems are avoided from the start.
So, if you don’t want to wait any longer for the official release and take advantage of all the new improvements, you can download this Android 4.3 XXUEMK4 Update from here. But, before that, make sure that you understand that there are potential risks involved in installing a pre-release firmware. And don’t forget to create a backup of your data ( as long as you’ll have to choose to wipe/factory reset which will delete all your data, including the internal ISD CARD ) or that this test firmware won’t void your warranty or increase your binary counter either.
Step by step Guide:
- Unzip the firmware file.
- Download Odin3 v3.09 from here and extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart your device in download mode by pressing and holding Home + Power + Volume down buttons.
- Connect it and wait for the blue sign in Odin.
- You have to add AP_N7100XXUEMK4_2099172_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to AP and then BL_N7100XXUEMK4_2099172_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to BL.
- Add CP_N7100DDEMJ9_REV08_CL1423182.tar.md5 to CP and finally CSC_ODD_N7100ODDEMK1_2099172_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to CSC.
- Verify that the re-partition is not ticked and click start button.
- After waiting a few minutes, boot into recovery mode (by pressing Home + Power + Volume up).
- Choose to wipe/factory reset and then reboot.