It was surely more than a pleasant surprise to find out that the Nexus 7 (2013) edition was launched on the Indian Play Store earlier this year. The good news is that the Nexus 7 (2013) comes with great price and wonderful specifications, making the tablet the favorite star amongst all Nexus devices.
The latest device of Google has a starting price of Rs 20,999 for the 16GB Wi-Fi only model, and a price of Rd. 23,999 for the 32 GB Wi-Fi only model. The top version, 32 GB Wi-Fi + 3G (HSPA+LTE) comes at Rs 27,999.
These models can be purchased directly from Google Play Store, accept for the Nexus 7 (2013) 16 GB Wi-Fi only tablet, which will be released after November 26. To state Play Store, “Nexus 7 (2013) 16 GB Wi-Fi only tablet leaves warehouse by November 26, 2013”.
As our source mentions, the Nexus 7 (2013) was officially launched in July this year, being the first device that ran on Android 4.3. An Android 4.4 KitKat update might be just around the corner for the smartphone, but we will let you know on that.
Let`s see some key specs that makes the Nexus 7 (2013) so most wanted:
- It comes with 1920×1200 pixels and a display of 7 inch full-HD.
- It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5 GHz processor with 2 GB of RAM.
- Its internal storage of 16 and 32 GB makes it expandable enough to store whatever apps, music or videos you may want to have on your device.
- Its main rear camera of 5 MP with autofocus and 2592×1944 pixels shoots wonderful pictures whenever you like.
- It runs on Android OS, 4.3 Jelly Bean, but with an Android 4.4 KitKat upgradable option in the near future.
Comparing the Nexus 7 (2013) with its elder Nexus 7 version, you might ask yourself”: “Is it worth the higher price”? We cannot answer this question, but you can check it yourself by comparing videos or checking reviews on the two versions and then deciding on buying the Nexus 7 (2013) or not.