We have all seen those arty videos of clouds moving at amazing speed over a landscape, or a clip in which plants grow before your eyes and we have to agree on something: they are quite fascinating, so I am not at all surprised to see that many of you are asking if there is any way for your Samsung Note 8 to record Time Lapse Videos.
That’s their name and as you can already imagine, creating a time-lapse video involves taking numerous photos at set intervals over a period of time. After that, they are basically stitched together and played back at the same frame rate as normal video, giving that special impression of movement.
Some might say that it is a tricky technique to master and usually involves some pretty fancy kit, but things are actually quite simple with your Note 8 device. You just need a little bit of guidance and here I am for that. And the best part of it is that you do not have to install any third party as I order to take time lapse videos on Samsung Galaxy Note 8; just apply the below steps.
Learn to Record Time Lapse Videos on your Samsung Note 8:
- To begin the procedure, you have to get to the Home screen;
- After that, just click on the Camera application;
- Set the camera in the picture mode;
- Up next, you have to move to the base left side of the screen;
- Click on the button named Mode;
- In the setting menu with accessible camera modes that will open up, click on time lapse;
- Click on Select Speed and choose any speed you wish to use from the ones previously mentioned;
- As soon as you’re ready and prepared, tap the Record button and begin recording the best time lapse videos by recording on your Note 8 mobile phone.