Use Swag and Check what’s Wrong with your Android Device
Is there something wrong with your Android device? Isn’t it working as it did once and you fear that there is a serious problem causing it to react this way? Or maybe it is bricked and you need a fast solution? There is something that might help you; I am talking about an interesting app known as Swag which is available for free on the Play Store.
How does this new Android app work? Well, it takes questions related to hardware and software skills or issues and then provides the best solutions and answers for your specific problems. This can be a major change for businesses and everyday users who tend to rely on the usual Google search or Yahoo Answers for sophisticated problems.
Should you trust these Swag advices? Let me just tell you that the tech team behind this idea has no less than 15 years of experience when it comes to providing the best technical solutions, so you have no reason to be worried at this chapter. After all, the effort of the team was to build a revolutionary app in two versions and I think that they succeeded:
Take Advantage of Swag Client:
- First of all, you can take SWAG Client from here;
- After that, you have to login;
- View ‘Geeks’ locally in your city or around the world;
- Filter available Geeks by their rates, skill set and qualifications;
- Choose one or let the app come with the best solution;
- The Geek is notified and will accept or deny your request;
- Once accepted, you can communicate openly with the Geek about your problem;
- The Geek will complete your tasks.
Do not forget that speaking with a Geek can also be the latest way for tech experts to find new business and earn additional income.
Take Advantage of SWAG Geek:
- First of all, I want to tell you that SWAG Geek can be found here, so take it right away;
- The app matches you with business clients in your area by taking in consideration your skills and certifications;
- With the hep of this simple app, you have the chance to communicate with and bill clients directly;
- Even more, do not forget that you are the one who decides when and how much wants to work; you have control over availability, client communication and invoicing and you can also set your hourly rate.
So, what do you think of Swag? Is it what you were expecting at or not? Tell me more about your opinion in the comments area from below or feel free to use the contact form.