Use Battery Time Saver & Optimizer on your Android Device
Are you looking for a way to improve your battery life? Join the club! After long searches, my advice is to give a try to Battery Time, the free app for Android that helps you conserve your device’s juice, stop energy leaks and change settings to optimize your battery time.
Battery optimizers for Android do the same thing. They simply kill or force stop the apps which are running in the background and consuming resources like RAM and battery, and turn off the functions like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Auto-sync, etc. It’s true that you don’t actually need using a battery optimizer if you can do all these things on your own every day.
However, if you don’t really have the necessary time and if you tend to forget things, then this battery optimizer is what you need as long as it that perform all those activities for your Android handset on a single tap.
Battery Time Saver & Optimizer has a simple user interface that you are going to love from the start. Don’t you believe me? Just give it a try and you will see that by yourself:
Use Battery Time Saver & Optimizer on your Android Device:
- Take the Battery Time Saver & Optimizer app by accessing this link; (do not worry, the app is totally free and so will remain);
- Install it on your Android device;
- Start the app and you will see that there is only one screen. It shows the expected remaining time, along with a button to start the battery saving process;
- All you have to do is to tap the big circle on the screen. Like that, the app will start analyzing what’s draining the battery and will close most of the functions to save the battery. I am referring to those apps that are running in the background, it will reduce screen lock time, reduce screen brightness, turn off auto sync, turn off Wi-Fi or Bluetooth;
- You don’t need me to tell you that these are the ones responsible for the way that your battery acts and Battery Time Optimizer reduces their functionality to increase battery life.
So, battery consumption of a phone depends on various factors such as its screen, active functions, battery power, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth and not only, but that’s not your job anymore. Let Battery Time Saver & Optimizer take care of things for you!
More battery apps are waiting for you:
- How to Improve LG G4 Battery Life;
- You can also Save battery life smartly using Android Screen Standby by using this detailed guide;
- How to Check HTC One M9 Battery Usage;
- Learn to Improve Battery Life on HTC One M9;
- Improve battery life with Pixel Off for any Android based Device by using the steps provided in this tutorial.