Learn Anything with Android Khan Academy
You don’t have to deny it: all students love using innovative gadgets, but not only for entertainment. Studying is more than important as well and Android offers so many dedicated apps for college students, so I am sure that you are confused!
What should you choose to boost your studying process? During the past few weeks I have rounded up some of the best Android apps to help you manage it all and today I have another great example for you.
I am talking about Khan Academy which is the perfect choice for learning topics on your own time and rhythm. With over 10,000 videos and explanations on a wide array of topics, this free app will not disappoint you.
To be more precise, Khan Academy gives you the possibility to:
- learn anything thanks to more than 10,000 videos and explanations in math (including pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus, linear algebra and more), science (biology, chemistry, physics), economics, and even the art history, civics, finance and more;
- find what you need in no time: Redesigned navigation and search make it faster to find what you want
learn even if you’re offline; in order to do that, you have to bookmark your favorite content to “Your List” for easy access, and download it to keep learning even when you’re not connected to the internet;
- have continuity: Khan Academy is the app that makes sure that your learning syncs between your Android and khanacademy.org, so your progress is up-to-date every day.
Even more, keep in mind that Khan Academy’s materials and resources are free, waiting to help you when you need it the most. In these conditions, all you have to do is to take the Khan Academy from the Google Play Store right now by using this link and keep growing.
More apps are prepared to help you in your agitated student life. These are some examples:
- Is a big exam coming? Then, do not hesitate to use TCY Exam Prep: The Ideal Exam Prep Android App;
- Don’t you have enough money to pay for your studies? Use this tutorial in order to Find the Perfect Scholarship with Android Scholly;
- Here‘s a tutorial on how to Take Advantage of Intelligent Learning Tools with Android StudyBlue;
- Have you heard about that app designed for students to keep connected with close friends when they need it the most? You can also use it, so learn how to Be Safe with Circle of Six;
- Do you need to be more organized? This tutorial on How to Use Timetable on your Android Device can definitely help you at this chapter;
- The very same result should be obtained with the help of this guide on How to Be Organized with My Class Schedule;
- You can also Use Android PhotoMath to Solve your Math Problems; I have a feeling that you need it;
- Be more productive with a special app for note-taking by handwriting on the screen, especially with a stylus.
- How can you do that? Read all about it from this guide: Take Advantage of Android LectureNotes on your own Tablet.