Clues For Verizon Droid Tablet Video Teaser
You probably all saw the teaser video from Verizon in which three of their previous short videos were combined in order to make a longer ( 4 minutes ) video in which everybody can contribute to the ending story. Now we all know that the main product might be a Droid Tablet ( from both the case size and the comments posted on the #DROIDtheory). In the video we spotted a Motorola Razzr Maxx and some interesting clues which cand lead us to the final product. In case you like “ House M.D.” games, below you have the puzzle.
P.S. We don’t know if the video actually leads to the name of the product, but in case some of you are willing to spend some minutes thinking about the puzzle, feel free to share your ideas in the comment area or on our Facebook page.
Some Draft transcripts:
- Streets on GPS: Union, Metropolitan, Borinquen
- Second GPS streets: Centre St., Barclay, Brodway, Park Row
- Taxy names: 8z65, 2×74
- Taxi cab name: Nikolas Kontomano
- Confidential white package
- 1st message: Ticket Box Office at Opera House
- Third GPS LOCATIONS: Tank Island, Wisteria Island, Key West, Monroe, Fleming Key
- Last message: “Case in more capable hand”
What is your contribution?