Solve Black Screen after the Activision Logo in COD Mobile
Call of Duty is a very popular game series which has dominated in the Computer, PlayStation and Xbox platform for quite some time. The latest game of the series Call of Duty Black Ops IV finally comes with the well-loved battle royal mode. And now COD is all set to dominate in Mobile gaming. Let me remind you from the very start the fact that Call of Duty Mobile is in beta version, so it’s only natural to encounter errors from time to time.
Even if the development team from Activision and Tencent Games is constantly fixing these bugs, it’s not enough. There are still some technical errors found in the game. One of these is none other than the Black Screen after the Activision Logo in COD Mobile, but fear not of this issue. Here I am to help.
If you are seeing a black screen after the Activision logo when you launch, this means that the data file (OBB file) is missing from the location it is supposed to be or the data is incomplete or corrupt. The OBB file is the most important file of any game. It consists of all the data from the game like maps, videos, graphics, etc., so basically the entire game.
Solve Black Screen after the Activision Logo in COD Mobile:
- At first, to avoid the black screen issue in the Call of Duty, then you must download the OBB file;
- After that, transfer it it at the following location: Android/obb/com.activision.callofduty.shooter;
- Launch a file manager and create a folder called com.activision.callofduty.shooter under Android/obb;
- Up next, paste the Call of duty OBB file in the newly created folder;
- No less important, if the OBB file data is corrupted, then you can also apply these steps. Your first steps is to uninstall the entire game;
- Then, install a fresh copy of the game via TapTap game client app;
- The app will help you to download the game APK and will automatically set the OBB file for you making it easy to setup.