How to Set Up Galaxy S7 Edge Fingerprint Sensor
Setting up and using the fingerprint sensor on the Galaxy S7 Edge is exactly as easy as it’s supposed to be and here I am to guide you all the way, but there are also some important things that you must take in consideration to avoid any later errors.
Let me tell you from the start that when setting up a fingerprint on your Galaxy S7 Edge, it’s essential to grab at least two pictures of your thumb going across the sensor diagonally and not one. If all you do is to move your thumb from top to bottom or from left to right, be sure that there are pretty big chances to create gaps in that complete picture. However, adding a couple of diagonal captures during setup decreases this possibility.
At the same time, keep in mind that you won’t be pressing your finger onto the phone’s home button the same exact way every time you unlock it, so don’t put it on there the same way every time when you’re registering it.
You will see that it’s not at all hard to do all these:
How to Set Up Galaxy S7 Edge Fingerprint Sensor:
- First of all, go into Settings;
- Tap Lock Screen and Security;
- Tap the Fingerprints option;
- Tap Add Fingerprints;
- To access your fingerprints, you’ll need to enter the PIN or password you set up;
- Then, all you have to do is to select Add fingerprint;
- Start the procedure, so place your finger on the Home key and follow the setup wizard!
And that’s it! You’ve added your first fingerprint to your Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone. You can go through the same process again and add multiple fingerprints in case you want to unlock your device with a different finger or even give a loved one full access to it. In life, it’s all about sharing an communicating, so why not doing that?
Since being the owner of this handset, here’s what esle you can also do:
- You can learn how to Root your Galaxy S7 Edge Exynos Model in case of not fearing such an operation;
- Don’t hesitate to Set Up and Configure your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Screen by entering here. You can activate the Edge Panel, customize the Galaxy S7 Edge Handle, add an App to the Edge and more;
- In case of experiencng certain issues with the smartphone, then read and apply the steps from this tutorial: How to Hard Reset the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge;
- How to Enter the Galaxy S7 Edge Recovery Model if you want to update the software, to complete a hard reset, to create a backup of your important data and more. This tutorial will show you how to do it.