How to Solve Connection to WhatsApp Errors on Android
The compatibility for WhatsApp starts from Nokia S40 phones, increasing to S60, as well as Android, iOS, BB OS and even Windows. WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps out there, so there are no doubts that it gets a lot of things right.
However, like any other service, it still gets wrong certain aspects. However, don’t get me wrong this time: despite of the small issues that you might encounter, this remains the world’s most popular instant messaging service and I am sure that you will keep using it.
What should you do if you can’t connect to WhatsApp or the app is not working? This might seem annoying if you have other plans in your mind, but let me tell you that it is known what is causing these serious connection problems. Believe it or not, in most cases they are nothing else than the result of a WiFi or network data connection issue.
If you aren’t able to send a message and don’t know what to do, here are a few solutions that might help you:
How to Solve Connection to WhatsApp Errors on Android:
- First of all, make sure that you are running on the most recent version of the app from the Play Store; if not, you must install it now with the help of this link;
- Verify your internet connection, Wi-Fi or 3G (for that, enter into Settings > Wireless and Network and make sure that things are working as they should);
- There are many cases when a Task Killer app is affecting WhatsApp, so check that now;
- Empty the app cache, so enter into Settings > Applications > WhatsApp > Clear Cache;
- A fresh start is the ideal choice is most of the cases! If nothing seems to work for you, then the best thing that you can do is to uninstall the app and then, install it once again. Has this worked?
Even more, if you’re in a area where there is no internet connection, WhatsApp can still be used to some degree. If you don’t know, let me tell you that WhatsApp practically uses your internet connection instead of the handset’s networks SMS systems, so WhatsApp-ing over SMS might seem strange at first. Anyway, it is not impossible.
In fact, there are various SMS alternatives that emulate the WhatsApp interface and that you might like. Unlimited texting is anyway a part of so many cell phone plans, so you can use such apps with the familiarity of WhatsApp’s design.