How to Edit LG G5 Pictures
I bet that you have also been fascinated by the dual-cameras on the back of your LG G5. Having both a 16MP one with a standard 78-degree lens and a 8MP with a wide 135-degree lens working together is a premiere, just as you can switch between the cameras on the fly, even if you are in the middle of a video.
You have plenty of time to discover the camera interface, to learn how to use more complex manual controls (yes, Manual” is only for advanced users as it has settings for things like focus, ISO, shutter speed, and more) or to try out different camera modes, but do you know how to edit your newly taken photos?
You can do some basic editing functions while viewing pictures in the Gallery application such as rotating and saving a picture, cropping it if you want to eliminate something from a photo and here I am to guide you all the way:
How to Edit LG G5 Pictures:
Learn how to rotate and save a picture with the help of this procedure:
- Tap the Home key;
- Up next, open the Gallery app;
- Tap an album to view photos and videos;
- Then, you need to tap the picture you want to rotate;
- Tap the Gallery option (the three-vertical dots);
- Tap Rotate;
- Then, choose one of the two options: either Rotate left or Rotate right;
- At the end, just save your changes.
Learn how to crop a picture:
- Tap the Home key;
- Tap Gallery;
- Tap the desired album to open it;
- Up next, just tap the picture you want to crop;
- Tap the Gallery option;
- Select Crop;
- When the crop box appears on the picture, touch and hold the edge of the box to adjust its size;
- To resize the crop box, drag your finger inward or outward when directional arrows appear;
- To move the crop box to the area of the picture you want to crop, just drag the crop box to the size and position you want;
- Tap OK to apply the changes you’ve made to the picture. The cropped picture will be saved in the same album as a copy and be sure that the original stays there too.
If you are also curious to find out more about the goodies that this device packs, we give you tour of some of the best tips and tricks that you can apply for this device. And if you have other queries, or issues with your LG G5 smartphone, you can reach us through the contact form and a member of our team will assist you further in no time.