Have fun with your Group and BombSquad
Don’t you tell me that you haven’t heard about BombSquad up to this point! I am not here to deny that there are various games that can be played with your remote, a smartphone, or a tablet, so you can fire up the action right away, without the need for game controllers, but none of them is like this one.
This is one of the most enjoyable games out there if you’re looking for something that it is very easy to play not only for you, but for the entire group.
While you don’t need a hardware controller, you do need an Android phone or tablet to play the game since the remote alone won’t do the trick. It’s worth the effort though, especially if you want to have some fun with your friends. After all, the game supports up to no less than 8 players and you get everything what you might have in mind from pirates, ninjas all the way to barbarians, insane chefs, and more in all those interesting mini-games ranging from capture-the-flag to hockey.
Grab the BombSquad Remote and you’ll be right in the game, dodging bombers and throwing your own combustibles. There are plenty of in-app purchases, though you should only take in consideration the $2 one that will eliminate the advertisements that pop up after each gaming session.
I must warn you that it is a pretty addicting concept as a part of a game that you’ll be glad to have for the next time you want to kill off some time.
Grab BombSquad from here and let the game begin!
You can also have fun with other games such as:
- You can also be the Hero of Siege, an amazing game in which the enemy castle is under siege and believe it or not, you are the aggressor. Be creative and find the weak spots, be smart and save the villagers from the angry vikings and you will see how fun it can be; do not hesitate to find out more about the Hero of Siege;
- Disney Crossy Road is another great game, this time for all ages;
- Join Alto’s Adventure and snowboard the side of a mountain to collect the runaway llamas, dodging boulders and not only;
- Stick Hero is a game that has more than 10 million downloads. Its main objective might seem rather simple: you have to hold down your finger and calculate the length of the bridge that needs to be built in order to walk over a cliff, but you will soon see that things are much more complicated than that;
- You may also Try Out Modern Combat 5 if you are a hardcore gamer.