Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat Based Oxygen OS 4.1.1 on your OnePlus 3T
OnePlus is rolling out the Android 7.1.1 update as a stable release now via an OTA update for the OnePlus 3T, arriving as software version OxygenOS 4.1.1. This was available under beta as Open Beta 12 earlier, but you can see that now I am talking about a stable release, therefore I can only invite you to install the Android 7.1.1 Nougat Based Oxygen OS 4.1.1 on your OnePlus 3T.
After all, why waiting for getting the ability of expanded screenshots, improved picture taking of improved objects with blur reduction, as well as a better video stability while recording, improved Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, along with fixed malfunction bug of hardware buttons and other general bug fixes?
Similar to previous updates, OnePlus says that the OTA will be rolling out gradually, which will mean that it will be available to a small percentage of users at start, and a broader rollout to all OnePlus 3T buyers can be expected in a few days. But why waiting for that to happen when you can have all the fun now?
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat Based Oxygen OS 4.1.1 on your OnePlus 3T:
- First of all, you need to access this link to take the Oxygen OS 4.1.1 (based on Android 7.1.1) OTA;
- Go to Settings» System Updates;
- After that, it’s time to tap the settings icon placed on the top-right corner of the screen;
- Up next, feel free to choose the Local upgrade option;
- After that, just go to the directory where you placed the downloaded OTA update file;
- Select OTA update;
- The system will now prompt you with an option;
- Click on Upgrade Now (this will boot the device into stock recovery to flash the OTA update).
You will see that the device feels smoother than before after updating, so enjoy it! You deserve it!
You may read this guide too: How to Get a feel of Google Pixel phone on OnePlus 3T