Play Transformers: Forged to Fight on Android Before Official Release
I don’t even remember when the Transformers madness started, but it’s a reality that we cannot deny. The good news is that Developer Kabam has announced Transformers: Forged to Fight, which already had a soft launch in a few territories in the near future ahead of the actual “roll out” worldwide for Android. However, I have something even better for you: let me tell you that you can play Transformers: Forged to Fight on Android even before this official release.
As you can guess, I am talking about that supposedly soft-launched the game in Sweden, Denmark, and Canada. While technically available for Android, it seems that regular users are not able to download and play the game unless they live in those countries.
But have such things ever stopped us? Let me tell you from the start that there are ways to play the game even if you don’t live in those countries. For this to be possible, you must set up a VPN on your phone or tablet. This is a must since the Transformers: Forged to Fight game will check your network location to verify that you’re from one of the countries where the game has been soft-launched.
The easiest way to do that would be to install Opera VPN, which is available for free, not to mention that your device must be running Android 4.4 or higher. And also make sure that “Unknown sources” is enabled in Settings.
Now, let me be your guide:
Play ‘Transformers: Forged to Fight’ on Android Before Official Release:
- Grab Opera VPN and install it into your Android handset;
- You can also read this guide on how to Use Fake GPS location to Spoof Your Location for the same purpose; You’ll probably be interested in our guide on how to Hide your Activities from Snooping Eyes with Fake GPS Location Spoofer too;
- With the app installed, simply open it and follow the prompts to enable the VPN service;
- Up next, you need to then set your country to Canada;
- After that, there isn’t a thing stopping you from taking Transformers: Forged to Fight with the VPN disabled;
- However, you will need to turn on the VPN and set your country to Canada before you open the game, and keep the VPN service enabled at all times while you’re actively playing.
You will discover on your own that Forged to Fight is a fighting-RPG that will offer users a way to control and play different types of Autobots and Decepticons. You could pick the 80’s version of Optimus Prime to battle against the Michael Bay-themed live-action version of Megatron and the amazing storyline will definitely keep you motivated: you are a part of a team that must go after a group of corrupted Transformers.