Learn to Use LG V30 Stay Awake Feature
The LG V30 smartphone is stacked with plenty of desirable features, a phone seemingly destined for success, so you made the perfect choice, that’s for sure.
The handset is surprising and even those complains about the display are not all real. Samsung is still the leader in OLED displays, that is indeed true, but there’s no major technology difference between Samsung’s AMOLED display and LG’s P-OLED display technology.
As for those who want to make your screen time longer, I want to tell you more about a feature in your LG V30 that’s called Stay Awake and makes this possible in no time. Keep in mind the fact that this feature is not automatically activated on your LG V30. Even more, unlike other Android features, the Stay awake one can be used even when your LG V30 is charging, so waste not even a second.
Here’s what you have to do:
Learn to Use LG V30 Stay Awake Feature:
- First of all, open your smartphone;
- Open your Home screen;
- Then, it’s time to choose Menu;
- You must head on to Android settings;
- Now, just search for Device Information;
- Tap the entry and then, be sure of the fact that the build number will appear;
- Now, you have to hit build number many times in a fast manner;
- Once you’re done with the 7th press, an information box will pop up saying Developer options unlocked;
- Then, you have to open the developer options located in the Settings application;
- Don’t hesitate to activate it;
- After that, you must search for the “Stay Awake” option;
- At the end, you have to simply press the checkbox in order to activate this feature.
LG V30 is an amazing handset, so keep on exploring: