Learn to Convert MP4 to MP3 or AAC on Android
Despite of the fact that there are no default settings for downloading and converting videos or audios on Android devices, you can make your own settings for your device. After all, with the emergence of different Android media converters, you can now convert MP4 files to MP3 or AAC, but I have an even better suggestion for you today: a reliable and free app that can be taken right now on your smartphone.
Do you want an app that can convert video files to audio files (MP3, AAC) with various options (bitrate, meta data)? You aren’t the only one saying that! MP3 Video Converter is such an application that allows users to convert any video file into an audio in no time. It works perfectly on Android devices and you can get it from PlayStore for zero bucks, so high-quality songs are waiting to be listened and so they will if you play your part well.
I know that converting from video to audio on Android can be very valuable, especially if you have music videos where the video itself isn’t necessarily important, and it’s just the audible output you need, so let’s start the procedure right away. Here’s what you have to do:
Learn to Convert MP4 to MP3 or AAC on Android:
- For the start, you have to grab the MP3 Video Converter tool from the PlayStore;
- Waste no more time and install it;
- Next, launch the app;
- Tap on Select as you can already choose your video that you want to convert;
- When you selected a certain video, you can also determine a folder for it just by tapping on Change. Do not hesitate to do that to maintain order and discipline in your device (just kidding, but yes, it’s nice not to mess things around and always know where they are placed in case of needing them);
- Now, you can select the type of audio, which one you want to convert to it (MP3 or AAC);
- The last steps is to tap on Convert to finish the process.