How to Enjoy Galaxy S9 Plus Full-Screen Camera Shots
Samsung is offering great options and surprising features in its camera settings. If you are among those who don’t like taking pictures in a black square-standard box, then enjoying full-screen camera shots in your Samsung S9 Plus is a must and this guide will show you how simple is to do it (you can actually choose from two different procedures the one that you like better).
You know that the S9 Plus handset that you own is set at an aspect ratio of 4:3, but you can change the resolution to either 7.9 or 5.2 MP. And you can also decide to set the picture size to an aspect ratio of 18.5:9 and take up all your device’s screen to capture and view images.
This is all about going full immersive while taking photos on your S9 Plus and you must know from the start that the immersive picture size works for both the rear and front cameras, and can be set in in the following modes: Food, Pro, Live Focus, Auto, Selfie, as well as Selfie Focus.
How to Enjoy Galaxy S9 Plus Full-Screen Camera Shots – Procedure 1:
- You can easily change the picture size by accessing the settings within your Galaxy S9 Plus camera;
- Now, choose “Picture Size” on either the rear of front camera tabs;
- Once inside, it’s time to tap on either “18.5:9 (7.9 MP)” for the rear camera, or “18.5:9 (5.2 MP)” for the front one;
- Exit when done. At this point, you are good to go to in full-screen camera shots in your Samsung S9 Plus.
How to Enjoy Galaxy S9 Plus Full-Screen Camera Shots – Procedure 2:
- For the start, open the camera application;
- On the camera screen, you will see a rectangular shaped icon next to camera settings icon. What you must do is to click on that;
- This will instantly change your picture size from the default 4:3 to 18:5:9 on any camera chosen – front or back;
- In order to switch back to the default mode, all you must do is to click again on the rectangular icon.