Galaxy S9 Plus: How to Turn On/Off Lock Screen Icons
There are many reasons why Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is such an expensive device to acquire, and I am talking about the fact that the S9 Plus screen is simply the best in the business at the moment, Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 845 processor makes everything run smooth and feel snappier than ever before, while the camera is a paradise waiting to be explored. And these are only a few examples.
At the same time, I think that it wouldn’t make any sense if you don’t take advantage of the extra lock screen features that have been made available on it.
After all, the handset’s lock screen feature icons can be turned on and off as well as any other visual effects on your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. Don’t you know how to do it? Let me guide you right away:
How to Turn On or Off Lock Screen Icons:
- First of all, you have to turn on your device;
- From your Galaxy S9 smartphone, you have to access the Apps menu;
- Then, you need to tap on Settings;
- Once the Settings menu opens, it’s time to click on Lock Screen option;
- This should bring up a lock screen settings window, so feel free to set your preferred settings by checking and unchecking the relevant boxes. For example, you may choose to enable the weather widget on your lock screen as this will give you the latest weather updates in your local area or even to add the weather widget twice – this basically lets you monitor the weather conditions in two different areas;
- In order to go back to the standby mode, you must only tap on the handset’s home button.
Have you completed this procedure? In case of having any further questions, remember that I am always eager to help! Don’t be shy and use the comments area or the contact form if you’d like to be more private. It is only up to you to choose which option suits you better.