Galaxy S9: Setup Notification Reminder for a Specific App
With all the apps and services running on your Samsung Galaxy S9, I am sure of the fact that you often end up having plenty of unread notifications. And if you’re not paying attention and your mind is somewhere else at a certain point, it could happen to skip some important notifications and I am sure of the fact that this is not what you have in mind.
Samsung knows about that too, so it decided to include the special feature known as a notification reminder in the Galaxy S9 smartphone. The Notification Reminder can be set for specific apps to provide essential notifications that you wouldn’t want to miss. For these apps, you will receive repeated alerts and vibrations at selected intervals to bring your attention to a certain notification.
You have the Notification reminder function waiting for you, so waste no more time.
How to Setup Notification Reminder for a Specific App:
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy S9;
- While in this menu, you have to tap on the Accessibility tap option;
- Scroll through the available options to locate the option for More Settings;
- Tap on the Notification Reminder in the More Settings window;
- Then, you must turn the toggle On;
- Feel free to customize the Notification Reminder settings such as by adjusting the reminder interval and the vibration status;
- At this point, toggle the switch of the app for which you want to assign these reminder features –Gmail, Facebook Messenger or any other app listed in there. For instance, if you toggle on the WhatsApp, you’ll be notified of any WhatsApp unread message repeatedly and at the defined interval. Or maybe you need the notification reminder to prompt you when an unread email goes into your email account. What you can do is to set the Notification Reminder for email notifications and the problem will be foreved solved.
Isn’t it better this way? Once you are done, you do not have to bother with unnecessary Galaxy S9 notifications or about missing what is essential.