Learn to Change the OnePlus 6T Lock Screen and Wallpaper
Some might be disappointed about the fact that OnePlus doesn’t give us a lot of options when it comes to customizing the lockscreen, yet I say that you should better see the bright side of things.
For example, I can assure you of the fact that OnePlus added some beautiful images, landscape photos, live wallpapers, as well as vivid colors for you to choose from if you want to change the OnePlus 6T Lock Screen and Wallpaper and give it a fresh look.
After all, the OnePlus 6T handset comes with a big and bold 6.28-inch 1080p HD display that looks great from the start, so adding some special wallpapers in a high-resolution will only make it stand out even more. You’ve got a bunch of options right out of the box, so yes, there is something for every user. Or you could choose to be even more personal and select something that you love from your own gallery.
Nothing matters to you more than your family or maybe nothing calms you down more than that beautiful sunrise from your summer’s vacation, so what are you waiting for? Here’s the detailed procedures:
Learn to Change the OnePlus 6T Lock Screen and Wallpaper:
- First of all, you have to push and hold on a blank area on the screen;
- Next, you’ll see the customization menu, select Wallpaper;
- Tap on My Photos if you’d like to select from your own gallery or a gallery of the best photos from the OnePlus forums;
- You may also scroll through the image gallery;
- Now, it’s time to select the image you want;
- Feel free to crop it as you please to better fit the display;
- Then, just hit Apply Wallpaper;
- You may choose home screen, lock screen or both. It’s up to you to decide!
Select both if you only want the same image everywhere, or choose which part of the phone to put it on. I have something different for my lock screen and my wallpaper, and you can have that too.