Learn to Change Device Name of Galaxy S9
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are usually the most used modes of connectivity features on Android smartphones for sharing internet data and file transfer from your Galaxy S9 to another compatible device. If you scan for a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection with your Samsung smartphone, you will see either a generic or customized name of the detected devices.
Don’t you like what others see there and want to change the device name of your Galaxy S9?
Things could not be any easier even if you are new to Android. Well, by default, the device is named as “Galaxy S9” and here you will see the steps that must be followed in order to change the default name to your own choice.
So, let’s move on to the actual detailed procedure:
Learn to Change Device Name of Galaxy S9:
- First of all, you have to switch on your Samsung Galaxy S9 handset;
- Then, you must open your Android’s settings;
- Up next, it’s time to scroll to the green section of options;
- Now, tap About Device;
- Just type the desired name for your device in the text field and select Done;
- At this point, the device name will appear at the very top of this page;
- Once you have successfully followed this procedure, your Samsung’s Galaxy S9 handset name should be changed. If you are still unsure of that, then don’t hesitate to check it by connecting to another device and see if the name has been indeed changed or not.
What do you think of this procedure? Have you successfully completed it? Do not hesitate to let me know your honest opinion via the comments section from below or use the contact form to express any of your worries. The beauty of such a handset such as Galaxy S9 from Samsung stays in little things and changes that every user must make, as you probably know it up to this point, so keep on exploring and turn this handset into one that you love.