Restore Null IMEI # and Fix Not Registered on Network on your Galaxy S9
You might find yourself in the situation where, after you’ve unlocked your Samsung handset, the message Not Registered on Network will appear. Yes, this could even happen on your Galaxy S9 because even latest smartphones face the same issues as low-end models.
Even more, there are also plenty of users who are facing the Null IMEI issue after upgrading the handset on wrong baseband, yet don’t you imagine the worst.
Well, most of the time you see null IMEI because we manually update our S9 device without confirming the baseband. It is not pleasant, but don’t worry, this problem has been encountered before and such issues can generally be fixed. If you follow the steps from below, you can learn to restore Null IMEI # and Fix Not Registered on Network on your Galaxy S9.
Restore Null IMEI # and Fix Not Registered on Network:
- Turn on the Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone;
- Go to the Dialer;
- Here, you have to dial *#06# on your phone for checking your IMEI number. If you see a number, then its OK, but if you see null/null, then you must reconfigure your device;
- Type (*#197328640#) or (*#*#197328640#*#*) on the dial key;
- Your handset will now go into Command mode and you have to select on “Common”;
- Now, you must select “Option 1” (Field Test Mode);
- If FTM status is on, then turn it off by pressing FTM off;
- This will alter and restore the nulled IMEI number. You must press the “Menu” key button before leaving the “Command” screen for this to work;
- Select Key input and enter option 2;
- This will turn the FTM Off;
- Remove the battery and SIM card for 2 minutes;
- Without placing the SIM card back, put the battery inside the Samsung Galaxy;
- Type in (*#197328640#) on the dial pad;
- Select the Debug Screen;
- Now, select phone control;
- Click on nas control;
- Then, tap RRC (HSDPA);
- To fix not registered on network or Null IMEI # , click RRC revision;
- Now, choose HSDPA only;
- After that, you have to restart your device and insert the sim card;
- With the phone turned on, you can dial *#06# in order to check that your IMEI is restored.
If you have carefully follow all the steps, then your IMEI is restored and Not registered on network is fixed.