Learn to Turn Data On/Off on Galaxy S9
Do you want to turn on or off on internet your Galaxy S9 smartphone? Things are not at all different than it happens on other Android handsets and you can be sure that it’s a really easy process once you learn how to do it. Is this what you want for your Samsung handset too?
You can always choose to limit your data usage by turning off mobile data. You’ll then not be able to access the internet using the mobile network, but you can still use Wi-Fi even though mobile data is turned off. Furthermore, need I remind you how things are when you travel?
Well, you are normally subscribed to roaming data. Roaming data is drained much faster because you are transmitting to foreign network signal transmitters and not having any data restrictions is no joy when you realize that all your data is gone in a blink of an eye.
This is why Android provides the option of turning off your mobile data whenever you are in such environs. In order to turn the mobile data for your Galaxy S9 smartphone on or off, just follow the steps here detailed:
How to Turn Data On/Off on Galaxy S9:
- First of all, ensure that your smartphone is on;
- Now, from a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen;
- From your apps list, select Settings;
- Tap on the Data Usage option;
- Then, you need to tap the Mobile data switch to turn on Switch on or off Switch off;
- If prompted, you also have to tap Turn Off to confirm;
- Then, don’t forget to press the Home key to return to the home screen and enjoy the changes.
Therefore, all it needs is nothing more than a simple tap on the switch and decide what to do with your mobile data. Change the status of the mobile data to On or Off anytime you want and don’t forget to ask for help in case of needing it.