Learn to Install Honor 10 Themes on EMUI devices
Are you ready to install Honor 10 Themes on your EMUI device? I am talking about some fresh themes shared by miststudent201 on the xdadevelopers forum, so be sure that you are getting the very best. These are Huawei themes plucked right off the Honor 10 firmware and they give a new look to the home screen and the lockscreen wallpapers and the accent colors for various stock apps.
Note that you have to be the owner of a device running on EMUI 5 or 8 in order to install the themes.
These aren’t APK files that you can install in a blink of an eye, but don’t get scared: installing these themes is not any more difficult than installing an APK.And a file explorer must be used for the operation to work, but I am sure that this comes as no problem.
Just follow the below steps if you don’t believe be and ask for help in case of needing it. That’s why I am always here for, so don’t be shy:
Learn to Install Honor 10 Themes on EMUI devices:
- First of all, you have to grab Ice Cube, as well as Glimmer or/and Star via the given links; one option or all three – that’s your choice to make, not mine;
- Don’t hesitate to copy the downloaded files to the Themes folder found in the Huawei folder from your device’s internal storage;
- When you’ve copied all the files in the Themes folder, you can exit the file explorer;
- Up next, it’s time to launch the Themes app;
- Go to the Me tab and scroll down to find all the new themes on your handset;
- To apply any theme, simply tap on it;
- Then, you just have to tap on the Apply button and you’ve completed the procedure in no time! Haven’t I told you that it’s an easy procedure?
Stay connected with us via Facebook and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts and as I’ve told you, you can always ask for extra help.