Move Home Screen Icons and Widgets on your Essential PH1
Android gives you plenty of options to restore apps and settings when you’re switching from an older phone, but if you’re looking to set up your Essential PH1 handset as new, you’ll have to go to the Play Store and download the apps that you have in mind individually.
And that means eventually having more and more icons, so you finally end up looking for a way to change the location of widgets and icons on your Essential PH1 smartphone.
Moving the widgets and icons on your home screen helps making your Essential PH1 handset more customized and ideal if you want to get a completely unique appearance. Your Essential PH1 is quite surprising in terms of looks and price, yet it’s your job to make it yours. Therefore, are you looking for a way to move Home Screen Icons and Widgets on your Essential PH1? Learn how with these steps.
Note that the same steps described above can also come in handy when adding apps from your App Drawer onto your home screen.
How to Move Home Screen Icons and Widgets on your Essential PH1:
- At first, you have to turn on the Essential PH1;
- Once powered on, you will have to long press on your home screen wallpaper;
- You will now see the option to select widgets on an edit screen that comes on next;
- Select any other widget you would like to add to your home screen;
- Once the widget has been added to your home screen, feel free to customize it by tapping and holding on it;
- In order to rearrange Icons, locate the app whose icon you would like to move on your Home Screen;
- Press and hold the app and move it to wherever you would like it to be on your home screen;
- In the end, release the app so as to set it on the location you would like it to be.