Immediately Get Android 9 Pie on Asus ZenFone 5Z
The Asus ZenFone 5Z handset was presented as the flagship of the 2018 ZenFone lineup and yes, now we know that the company did a good job. The handset turned out to be pretty popular. That glass and metal build housing a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 and dual rear cameras, along with a 6.2″ FHD+ notched display sits in your pocket too and I bet that you don’t regret that at all. And why should you?
Things are mostly working according to the plan. At one point, Asus decided to speed things up regarding the scheduled Pie update for January 2019. It has indeed rolled out Pie to the Asus Zenfone 5Z in December last year, but only in Taiwan.
As for the global release, that’s exactly what you are now getting. Your phone is about to get smarter, faster and ready to adapt as you use it. I can only name some of the key features of this version and you will get the point: Gesture navigation, redesigned app overview screen, improved notifications and Do Not Disturb mode, optional dark/light themes, Digital Wellbeing, Adaptive Brightness and Adaptive Battery and not only.
Remember that the below file is compatible with model no. Z01R only. Make no confusions or else you’ll most likely have to deal with a bricked device.
How to Get Android 9 Pie on Asus ZenFone 5Z1:
- At first, take the update file: UL-Z01R-WW-18.104.22.168-user.zip;
- Then, you have to transfer it to your device;
- Don’t forget to disconnect the device from PC;
- You will see a notification now about the update file detected by the system;
- Now, it’s time to reboot the device once if you don’t get the update notification in few minutes. Make sure you the fully downloaded and transferred the file.
- Tap on the notification now to begin the update process. That’s how simple it is!
Do you own another Android device waiting for its update? It seems that Android 9 Pie for the Zenfone Max Pro M1 is expected to be released by the end of February 2019 too, so it is just a matter of waiting for your turn. And you should always keep an eye on us for more update news and guides!