Use DU Recorder to Record Whatsapp Video Calls
While WhatsApp is so full of amazing features, one major drawback is that it doesn’t have a built in recorder. Despite of that, you may record WhatsApp calls on Android using a tool known as DU Recorder. This app provides stable and fluid screen recording and I am sure you’ll appreciate that it automatically creates a tiny shortcut on the screen of your Android phone, making it easy for you to record WhatsApp Video Calls, without the need to open the app.
And it’s clear that thanks to this recording feature, you can easily record more than video calls with family and friends, but also popular mobile game videos or your favorite programs on livestream apps! Isn’t this your dream coming true?
Remember though that recording any sort of calls without consent from both parties is considered as being illegal in certain countries, so you must clearly understand the regulations before taking any action on that matter. If this isn’t an issue in your case, you are just one tap away to record anything.
So, let’s better see how you can record WhatsApp video calls in Android:
- To start, open the Google Play Store on your Android phone and search for DU Recorder or take the app in cause directly from here;
- Install the app on your handset and open it;
- Now, you can record any WhatsApp Video call on your device by simply tapping on the Record button;
- When you want to stop recording, open Notification Center and simply tap on Stop;
- Even more, when you receive an incoming Whatsapp video call on your android device, you may directly open DU Recorder by tapping the app from the app drawer to record the Whatsapp video call. And, finally, your Whatsapp video call is automatically saved, just as you’ve wanted from the start.
What do you think of this app? Well, the fact that there are NO in-app purchases and NO ads should convince you if you are still unsure about downloading this app or not.