Learn to Loop YouTube Videos on Android
Many of you listen most of your music on YouTube. So, one of the biggest feature requests is a native option to play a video on repeat or loop inside the official YouTube app for Android. If you’re used to watching YouTube videos on your computer in a web browser such as Microsoft Edge or Firefox, you actually have the ability to loop videos already via a hidden options menu on the YouTube website.
In order to loop a video in your browser, all you must do is to right-click on the video and select the option “Loop” and you are good to go. However, you probably know the fact that YouTube has no actual intention of releasing this feature on their official Android app anytime soon, but this doesn’t mean that you cannot loop YouTube Videos on Android too.
Well, you can do it directly from YouTube‘s Playlist feature. Unlike the individual videos, the playlist option lets you repeat videos. So, all you must do is to add a video or two of our choice and put the playlist on repeat. Quite simple, don’t you think?
If you happen to like the idea too, then keep on reading the guide detailed below and learn how you can loop YouTube videos on your own Android device right now.
Learn to Loop YouTube Videos on Android:
- Firstly, you have to play the YouTube video that you have in mind;
- Tap on the three-dot menu beside your favorite video;
- Next, it’s time to tap on Add to playlist;
- Choose Create a new playlist;
- Don’t forget to set the privacy to Private for the procedure to work;
- Now, it’s time to open the playlist that has just been created;
- Then, hit the big Play button;
- Tap on the Down arrow of the video, once it starts playing and hit the Loop icon.
That’s all. Do you see that looping YouTube videos is a piece of cake? I told you so from the start! Was this page helpful?