Learn to Install Multiple Apps on Android at Once
Every single time you switch smartphones, you have to install all the apps that you had on your last Android phone all over again. It’s a piece of cake you might say at first, but think better. An Android user has about 50 to 100 apps installed on his device at any given time. The truth is that most people don’t use half of them for long periods of time, but they just tend to have a hard time letting go and something tells me that you are no stranger to that.
Quite the opposite, you are in the same situation, but it’s clear that you need a little bit of help. Did you make a backup of all of your apps you installed on your device before wiping it your current wish is to install all those apps at once? There is no way to do if you are going the traditional way of installing apps on your device, but APK Installer lets you install multiple apps at once on your Android device.
In fact, this is a pretty powerful app which provides several advantages for users. You can manage apps, do batch install or uninstall, and even run a security scan of all the apps on your Android phone, but today we’ll only focus on the installation of multiple apps.
Learn to Install Multiple Apps on Android at Once:
- First, you have to grab APK Installer by Mobile Manager from the Google Play Store;
- Install it;
- Then, you need to tap on the option that says Install Apps;
- You must now select all the apps that you want to install at once on your Android and click on Install APKs at the bottom of the screen;
- Grant all the required permissions;
- Then, just tap on Install for the app appearing on the screen and be sure of the fact that you are done.
Note: You must do this once and all the other apps will be installed automatically. Do you see how simple it is?