Learn to Remove WhatsApp Sticker Pack
WhatsApp recently introduced the sticker feature and I know that it’s getting mixed reviews. While some thing that it is one of the greatest features in the recent time, others are sick and tired of stickers. We cannot see the world in the same way and that’s the beauty of it. Are you one of those not liking them? Yes, you can always choose to remove a sticker pack that you have no intent of using and get things back to normal.
The point is that WhatsApp stickers work in a similar way to Facebook. You get a dedicated sticker section and the option to add new sticker packs. The WhatsApp stickers feature comes with many features of its own. You can add them to favorites, group them or simply enjoy the diversity. From superhero stickers to movie star stickers, from pets stickers to winter ones, you’ll find everything. Is it though a bit too much?
If you are someone like me who’s not all into stickers, then the idea of the right pack doesn’t exist. And you probably get bored so easily. So, why keeping it if you already know that it isn’t something to ever enjoy?
This guide is perfect for you. Do not hesitate to perform the following steps:
Learn to Remove WhatsApp Stickers:
- At first, you must head over to your application list as you need to find the sticker pack you want to remove;
- After that, do not hesitate to long press on the sticker pack;
- Now, wait for a pop-up menu to appear. Depending on your OEM skin you might see Uninstall or a simple Trashcan icon;
- Tap on the Uninstall/Trashcan button;
- After that, confirm the previous action by tapping on Yes. You are done now!
Getting rid of the Sticker Pack from WhatsApp on Android wasn’t that hard, don\t you think? I knew it!
You are more than welcome to request info or ask for some extra help. That’s why I am here for in the first place.