Do you have a hard time moving from the couch to the finish line? You have a lot of choices when it comes to finding the best running apps on Android. Some are them are feature rich, while others are for beginners or for fun, so which one is for you? I am thinking that you need an Android app that can put everything together.
If you’re struggling to find the one that’s right for you, take a look at what I consider to be one of the best running apps out there.
Active.com’s Couch-to-5K is the one that I am talking about as it is designed to help casual runners and joggers like you with the dare of running 5K courses. Don’t you imagine that someone asks to do it all at once, but this can be achieved over time. Users are in fact provided a training course of 20 to 30 minutes, three times a week over nine weeks.
They can also choose virtual coaches, complete with accompanying audio cues to help motivate them on the run, with automatic or manual logging for easily keep track of your progress and much more:
How to Use Couch-to-5K for Casual Runners and Joggers:
- Head to this link to take the Couch-to-5K app;
- Install it onto your Android phone;
- Choose the best virtual coaches from Johnny Dead, Constance, Billie or Sergeant Block;
- Enjoy human audio cues to guide you through each workout;
- Do you love listening to music? Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player;
- Calculate your distance and pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support;
- Log your workouts and share your progress with friends on Facebook;
- Repeat workouts and track your best performance, track your progress with total distance and average pace;
- The app provides Graphs for workouts to compare distance and pace;
- Isn’t the app enough? The app is not only useful, but also social, so get support from a large running community on Active.com Trainer.
Have you already finished the Couch to 5K program? What do you say about your first 10K race? The app has a surprise for you, but you’ll have to discover that on your own.
And if you have any questions or need some help regarding the use of this app, you can tell me more about it in the comments area from below.
- This guide on How to Accurately Measure Your Heart Rate with Android Runtastic Heart Rate;
- Improve your Fitness Life with Android Runkeeper, an app that has something for everyone – access this link to find more about it;
- Top 8 Health & Fitness Apps for Android;
- Earn Money for Charities with the help of an app known as Android Charity Miles;
- Easily Find the Best Apps from Google Play Store.