Take Google Playground AR Stickers on your OnePlus 6
A while ago Google announced that its AR Stickers feature, which can be found inside the Pixel’s camera app, is being re-branded. It is Playground now and we’ve all seen it on the n Pixel handsets. Owners have plenty of imaginary friends to play with thanks to the Playground augmented reality app. Playground helps you bring more of your imagination to your photos and videos with fun characters, but that’s not all.
I am saying that since it also comes with new features that weren’t possible before. You can make your photos and videos come to life with characters that react to each other and to you. That’s how you end up telling a richer story by adding fun captions or animated stickers you’ll recognize from Gboard. Playground will also be able to suggest content based on where you are and what you’re doing.
Let’s say that you’re cooking in the kitchen. In such a case, it might suggest different Playground items than if you were walking your dog or taking a bus ride. Don’t you want to experiment these on your OnePlus 6 handset too?
Take Google Playground AR Stickers on OnePlus 6:
- In order to use Playground, first of all, you’ll need the latest ARCore by Google which is available on the Google Play Store. Install it right away;
- The next step is to take the modified Playground APK;
- After that, tap on the download notification when download completes.This will launch the package installer;
- You will now have to allow your browser app the permission to install APKs if you’ve never done this before;
- You may also launch your File Explorer and navigate to the Downloads folder;
- Now, tap on the downloaded APK. In that case, you’ll just have to grant the permission to your file explorer;
- Tap on Install in the bottom right;
- Also remember that you’ll need a working Google Camera port in order to access Google Playground just like on a Google Pixel with all Playmojis working.
Give it a try and have some fun with it!