I know that as long as you stick to apps from the Google play store or any other trustworthy source, you are not putting yourself at risk. I always tell you that it’s better to pay for the Android apps you want to use instead of using cracked versions of such apps. This opens you to various security threats and this is just one example from the many, so there is no surprise that some of you are looking for malware protection.
If you’re also looking for a security solution for your Android smartphone and your primary concern is malware and safe browsing, then this app known as 360 Security could be the perfect answer to your searches.
360 Mobile Security is able to detect and remove threats to your system. The app provides real-time scan will safeguard your device from malware, spyware, and the threat of infection and gives you the chance to scan installed apps, memory card content, and new apps automatically.
360 Security’s latest protection technologies against viruses, adware, malware, trojan is just what you need, just as the fact that the Junk File Cleaner easily deletes useless Android system files, large files and app caches in order to speed boost to your Android performance.
The latest version of 360 Security also comes with an interesting power saving option that easily saves your device’s power by knowing when to automatically trigger 360 Security’s Clean feature, which saves you all the battery power you need, when you need it the most, as well as with a feature known as Memory Boost which frees up memory (RAM) and boosts your mobile phone.
The One Tap Clean feature reclaims memory allowing you to open apps without any sort of delay, so don’t tell me that this is not what you are looking for!
Use this link to take it!
More apps that you can use for the very same security reasons:
- Enjoy Wickr Me – Secure Messenger on Android;
- How to Secure your Documents in Google Drive with the help of this link. Let me tell you one thing: since your Google account is the access point to your Google Drive documents, you should be sure that it’s secure enough in order when it comes to sharing sensitive information with it. And this is only the beginning;
- You should also Keep your Privacy Secured: Use Android Signal Private Messenger;
- Protect your Privacy and Secure your Apps with Hexlock, an app which is very simple to use and it can doe its job with no problems;
- How to Use mSecure to Ggenerate Strong Passwords via this tutorial.