Is your Galaxy S7 Edge keep dropping calls? I get your frustration and the truth is that there are several factors that may lead to this issue; it might be a weak signal reception, a problem with the phone’s hardware or simply a software error – in this case, I might be able to help you.
If the reception is poor in your area, then these steps won’t do any good.
Even more, I encourage you to call your provider and ask if there’s nothing wrong with the network. If you get the confirmation, then it is your handset’s fault and here’s what you can do:
How to Solve Galaxy S7 Edge that Keeps Dropping Calls:
- If the problem started after an update, then we can blame the corrupt system caches. Yes, I know that these files are necessary to make your phone run smoothly, but the truth is that they also get corrupted during updates or they might be incompatible with the current firmware, so deleting them is the best choice:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge;
- Press and then hold the Home and Volume Up keys, then press and hold the Power key;
- When the Samsung Galaxy S7 shows on the screen, release the Power key but continue holding the Home and Volume Up keys;
- When the Android logo shows, you may release both keys and leave the phone be for a few seconds;
- Using the Volume Down key, navigate through the options and highlight wipe cache partition;
- Once highlighted, you may press the Power key to select it;
- Now, you have to highlight the option ‘Yes’ using the Volume Down key and press the Power button to select it;
- Wait until your phone is finished wiping the cache partition;
- After that, you have to choose the option that says Reboot system now;
- Then, press the Power key;
- The phone will reboot longer than usual.
- Weren’t you successful with this tip? You have to master reset it as this is your last chance to make things right again – for that, let the steps from this tutorial help you: How to Hard Reset the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge;
- If this hasn’t worked, then the phone’s hardware is to be blamed. Therefore, I can only hope that the warranty is not a problem, as it’s time to think about asking for help or even a replacement.
With these being said, don’t decline my invitation to visit our S7 Edge page and find other issues that are related to yours.