Do you want a method to fix your freezing or crashing Samsung Note 8 device? I have been there too and I know how it feels.
The most annoying part of the situation is that it happens with almost every app on your device, making it almost impossible to trace the exact third-party app that inspired the crash or to understand if there is any other reason behind it, but don’t get angry.
There are various reasons for this situation happening. I will therefore discover in this content what might be the reasons for the freezing of your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and how to cure it.
How to Easily Fix Freezing/Crashing Samsung Note 8 Device:
- Restarting your Note 8 everyday might be helpful in preventing your phone from crashing or freezing. It’s not at all complicated and it often leads to the desired result, not to mention that it also solved a possible memory glitch.
- Applications can from time to time bug a phone, even if it is so performant as yours. Therefore, you could go to the “Settings” and clear apps’ cache. Go to the Settings, select Manage Applications, select the app that crashes regularly, choose Clear Data, then select Clear Cache.
- Another option is to delete some of the apps that are not in active use and also delete unnecessary photos, videos and songs that you really do not need. The more free internal memory space you have, the lower the chances of the crashing or freezing of your Note 8.
- Another method to stop the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 from switching off is to do a factory reset. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 can start having a rebooting problem if a new firmware update is install in the phone device and a factory reset should be able to fix this problem. However, don’t forget to make preparations to back up your device files because at the end of the day everything in the phone will be completely wiped out.
- Once you have completed all the steps listed above and you still haven’t gotten a solution for your Note 8 issue, I can only suggest to take the phone back to the store because you’ve gotten to the limit of finding a solution. Check if there is still a warranty on your phone so that it would be fixed instead of it becoming worse.