Fingerprint security is in the center of attention on the world of mobile devices lately. The LG V30 smartphone has it baked deep into the OS, so I could not resist the temptation of taking a look at how you get things set up and running. For example, don’t you know how to Set Up LG V30 Fingerprint Scanner? Let me be your guide once again and you won’t regret it.
Well, this sensor is very popular and it usually enables your LG V30 to use your fingerprint to access apps or even Android pay using your fingerprint as the passcode. Fingerprint security is not something new, but when companies like Samsung or LG use this idea, then it becomes in the center of attention and people learn more about it. When that happens, people like what they see, and want more of it.
You may also need to find out: How to Enable Fingerprint Scanner on Google Pixel 2 XL
How to Set Up LG V30 Fingerprint Scanner:
- Grab your phone and open the settings;
- After that, you must head on to the Lock screen and security located in the Settings;
- You must press the Fingerprint option then tap Add fingerprint;
- Make sure to follow the steps that will appear until the initiation sequence reaches 100 %;
- Don’t hesitate to create a backup password;
- Now, you must press Ok in order to activate the Fingerprint Lock;
- To unlock your LG V30 handset, long press your finger upon the Home button.
Afterwards, there is nothing stopping you from returning to that setting and remove or add more fingerprints that will be registered to your scanner. And as an additional word of caution: security is the one that always matters the most, don’t forget that!